- Pick up from the hotel in Ica.
- As long as it is within the urban area of ??the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination and acceptance with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional cost.
Our Ica city tour begins with a panoramic walk through the center of the city, where you will be able to see the Ica municipality building, the Bolívar house and the Ica Cathedral, which stand out for their beautiful architecture as well as the materials used in their building.
We continue to Catador artisan winery, where they will learn how the traditional Peruvian liquor made from grapes called Pisco is prepared, as well as the famous Ica wines such as Perfecto Amor. You can also enjoy a delicious tasting of Piscos and wines.
Later we will visit the Regional Museum of Ica, which shows an impressive collection of pre-Inca ceramics; mummies, deformed skulls. Collections belonging to the ancient Paracas, Nazca, Wari, Chincha and Ica cultures. What stands out the most in the museum is undoubtedly the cranial trepanations of the ancient Paracas culture as well as the mummies that are preserved in an incredible state.
We end our tour with a visit to the Huacachina lagoon, known as the oasis of America, a place where hundreds of people arrive to contemplate the beauty of the dunes and carry out activities such as sandboarding or rides in the tubular cars, in addition you will have the opportunity from boating through the beautiful lagoon or simply taking advantage of the moment to take pictures.
La Huacachina also has hotels and restaurants around the lagoon, the buildings and decorations mixed with the atmosphere of the place make it a perfect place to take great photographs of the dunes, the lagoon, the fauna, the architecture that exists there as well as various events that happen on the boardwalk of the lagoon. End of the Tour Ica Full Day
- Tourist mobility
- Pisco and wine tasting
- Chocotejas tasting
- Entrance ticket to the regional museum of Ica
Does Not Include:
- IGV tax
- Unscheduled food or extra consumptions, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
- Guided tours (included)
- Buggies, sandboxes, off road (included)
- Sandboard (included)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, do not pay. They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 10 years old, children pay. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light ones (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as «Done» with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobilities during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does the tour last in tubular?
If you do the walk in the morning, the walk lasts 1 hour, if you do the tour in the afternoon, the duration of the walk is 1 hour and 30 minutes since it is used to see the sunset in the desert.
Can children participate?
Yes, from 6 years of age; Parents should bear in mind that this is an adventure sport in which they go at high speed and go up and down dunes of around 150 meters high, some children could be scared. If you are traveling with children the best option is the private tour in which you can go at your own pace.
Is sandbarding included in the Tour Ica Full Day?
Yes, the board for sandboarding is included in the tour, this activity is the perfect complement to the tour in tubular cars and is focused on tourists, so it does not require previous experience.
Is it possible to carry luggage during the Tour Ica Full Day?
If you have large suitcases or backpacks, you can leave them at the local supplier’s office. You must take with you the small backpacks with documents and valuables.
How to make the reservation?
To book the Tour through Ica and the oasis of Huacachina, you just have to choose the desired date and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
Is a minimum number of participants required?
The Tour of Ica and the Huacachina oasis needs a minimum of 2 participants. In case of not reaching that number, we will contact you to offer you different alternatives.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bridges and holidays.
Reservations are allowed up to 12 hours before as long as there are places left.