Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour
Many people seek to know the best tourist places in the world by taking several short trips. The trend increased among people who do not have much time, since it allows them to visit many of the best destinations in the world during the year. One of these destinations is the Inca City of Machu Picchu in Cusco, Peru.
The Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour will show you the archaeological jewel of the Andes, one of the most visited corners of the planet. You will be fascinated!
Day 1: Travel from Cusco to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu town
The Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour starts when the transfer pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station and this train will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo also known as Aguas Calientes, the transfer from your hotel arriving at the station of said place Whether you book the hotel on your own or with us, it will be waiting to take you to your installation. You have all afternoon to get to know the town of Machupicchu or visit the hot springs, eat, etc. Previously, you will be indicated the time at which your guide will visit you at your hotel so that you can coordinate your guided tour the next day. Overnight at selected hotel in Machupicchu town.
Day 2: Tour to Machu Picchu
According to the time coordinated with your guide, he will look for you at your hotel to go up to Machupicchu together and have your guide of approx. 2 hours to 2 and a half hours. After your guided tour you will have free time to continue touring Machu Picchu on your own or go down to the town of Aguas Calientes.
In the afternoon or night it would be your return, your possible train being at 6:20 p.m. or earlier, it will depend on availability. The train will leave from Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station, there the transfer will wait for you and take you to the center of the city of Cusco, leaving you close to the main square of Cusco or at your hotel.
End of Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour from Cusco.
- Spanish / English guide
- Pick up at the hotel
- Transfers in / out train station
- Roundtrip train ticket in Expedition or Inca Rail
- Complimentary snacks and drinks from the train of your choice
- Bus ticket up and down
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- 1 night accommodation in selected hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Complimentary breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Permanent assistance
- Food not specified
- Entrance to the thermal baths
- IGV 18%, if you want an invoice
What to bring to Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour:
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your tours.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- One backpack or light briefcase per person.
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Bring original documents with which they made their reservation (ID, Passport, Student Visa, University card only for Peruvians).
- Have your migration card with you (in case you spend the night at the Machupicchu town hotel).
- Have on hand bills and coins in small denominations dollars, euros or soles.
Yes, you can visit this peak located at 2,700 meters high. It is easy to climb, with a time of 30-45 minutes, but a ticket must be purchased in advance. It has an additional cost of $ 80 per person, and is not recommended for people over 60 years of age, or people with vertigo problems. This mountain can be visited in two shifts 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. (This second turn is preferable).
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to contemplate the sunrise in Machu Picchu. Since the new regulations of the Government allow entry only after 6:00 a.m.
To book the Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour from Cusco, you just have to choose the desired date and complete the form on this same page. Confirmation is immediate.
If you still have more questions, you can consult our frequently asked questions section. If you have any problem booking or need a different service, contact us.